Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem Adding new Combo Boxes

Hi,

I've got a sheet. The sheet contains many coloumns. When I add new rows
somewhere in the middle the links of combo boxes shift down onto the
following cells and that's the problem.

Many thanks for any response,
Darkhan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe...
rightclick on the combobox.
Select format control
properties
and change the move and size option to what you want.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No I meant the links of the combo boxes... Anyway thanx, I've found
much better solution - <<<data validation cool tool!

Darkhan