Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Loss of column gridlines

I don't know what I did, but the last few columns on my screen have lost
their gridlines. I have tried tools--options--view--and have checked
"gridlines" but still, a few column gridlines are not visible on my screen.
I think it is the location on the screen (last few columns on the right) and
not specific columns (H through K) because when I right-arrow across the
columns, the ones on the far right of my screen are always the ones missing
gridlines. Any thoughts on how to get them back? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is this for every spreadsheet or only one in particular? Perhaps there is a
white fill color in those cells? That can seem to remove the gridlines.
Perhaps just hilight the offending cells and then click fill color....none

"VanessaBenzinger" wrote:

I don't know what I did, but the last few columns on my screen have lost
their gridlines. I have tried tools--options--view--and have checked
"gridlines" but still, a few column gridlines are not visible on my screen.
I think it is the location on the screen (last few columns on the right) and
not specific columns (H through K) because when I right-arrow across the
columns, the ones on the far right of my screen are always the ones missing
gridlines. Any thoughts on how to get them back? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Forgot to mention that I tried that, both on the few columns and on the
entire spreadsheet. This is happening for every spreadsheet now (so when I
try opening a new spreadsheet, this is my default). Boo! Any other
thoughts?? :)