Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is there a feature and function list for EXCEL?

I s there a list or matrix of EXCEL features and functions? How about even
commonly used ones?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Contact me at the address below, and I'll send you a detailed spreadsheet

Change the shoe to hot

"ch1tec" wrote:

I s there a list or matrix of EXCEL features and functions? How about even
commonly used ones?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ch1tec,

Excel Function Dictionary -- by Peter Noneley, is a workbook with an
explanation and example of Excel functions.
Ron de Bruin has a copy of the file for download at his web site,
http://www.rondebruin.nl/id.htm , at the bottom of the page

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003