Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default pull down arrows for list "disappeared" in 1 worksheet but not oth

I'm trying to use a pull down arrow to select from a list. This feature was
functioning properly in this worksheet previously, and other lists in other
worksheets in the same workbook continue to function properly now, so not
sure what I did to make the pull-down arrows "disappear" in this one
worksheet. The validation is still functioning and will not allow me to
enter values that are not included in the list.

Truly appreciate your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check in Options to see whether Objects are hidden.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.