Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default right hand shift key in exel 2003 after 8 seconds--cancelling?

When using excel 2003 and right hand shift key, after 8 seconds of hold down
it enters a filter and blocks cells. I have been unable to step out and
revert back to normal. Closing the program and restarting does not help and
therefore I need to shut down and restart my pc to return to normal. Could
you please advise a way to reslove this as help doen't seem to cover this?

Thanks
Derek
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click on Start | Control Panel | Accessibility Options | Keyboard
tab | uncheck the boxes for "Use FilterKeys" and "Use StickyKeys"