Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I copy data in Excel cells and paste in Word w/o cell borde

I'm trying to paste data from an Excel file into a Word doc but I don't want
the Excel chart/border to exist on the Word doc. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about this

Copy your excel data into Notepad
Then copy it from Notepad into Excel

Notepad removes that kind of formatting because it can't handle it.

If you don't know where to look for notepad on your PC, just to to Start
Run and type notepad.

HTH please rate
--
Allllen