Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Summary field highlighting.

I have an odd issue with one spreadsheet, I not even sure exactly how to
describe it.

Normally when double clicking a summary field (i.e. =SUM(F9:F14)) then
referenced cells are highlighted with a blue box around them.

We have one spreadsheet that doesn't highlight the cells referenced in the
summary field.

It is Excel 2000, there is no protection on and I switched off the cell
format locking for the specific cells and for the entire spreadsheet. No
luck, the referenced cells do not get the blue border around them when double
clicking the summary field.

Is there another switch or feature that controls this?

Thanks Bill
Tech Support, Leprino Foods