Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Determine which team has to look at error again.

Hello Excel(lent) users,

I am looking for the following:
I have a number of columns, in which I indicate which team is working on
which problem. When the problem is handed over to a next team, it is entered
in the following column:

NR Problem Team 1 Team 2 Team 3 Team 4
1 21 A B C

In this instance you see that the first team to work on this issue is A,
they do their thing and have B do something different. Team C tests and is
the only one to approve or not. In this case it does not work and is sent

NR Problem Team 1 Team 2 Team 3 Team 4
Team 4
1 21 A B C
2 21 A C A
3 21 A B C
A C
4 21 A C A
C A

In case nr 2 you can see that the 1st test had not received an ok and it was
sent back to team A.

In case 3 the test was not approved and sent back to A, who worked on the
problem and handed it in for test again.

In case 4 you see two offerings for test of which the first is not ok.

I am looking for a formula to let me know which team receives a declined
test, hence which is the first team appointed after team C. As team C is
always testing, I am looking for the team which is appointed the problem to.
If there is no team after C, it means the test is ok or still in progress.

Anybody able to help me??

If this does not make sense I can send a file to illustrate !