Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I make text disappear behind its empty neighboring column?

I'm using excel 2003 and I'd like to know if it's possible to write text into
a column and have it disappear behind the next column over instead of
extending until it hits a filled column.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format Cells. Set "Horizontal" to "FILL"