Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I remove the repested numbers in list of nembers in Excel?

thank you for answer this question.
How do iremove the repeated number in list of nembers in Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

"How do I remove the repested numbers in" wrote:
How do i remove the repeated number in list of numbers in Excel?

One way ..

Assuming the list of numbers is running in A2 down, with a textlabel in A1

Select col A, click Data Filter Advanced Filter
Check "Copy to another location"
Copy to: B1 (say)
Check: Unique records only
Click OK