Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatic Template Help in task pane

I customized a template and made it a spreadsheet. Now every time I open the
..xls file, it shows me a "Template Help" area in the Task Pane. I can close
it with the "x", but every time I open the file again, it re-appears. I've
already unchecked "Show Startup Task Pane" under Tools-Options and that
hasn't fixed it. Any ideas on how I can get rid of this FOR GOOD?

Thanks,
Melissa