AMcCormick

Default Conditional Number Formats

I would like to change the number of decimals shown for
each number in a row of 50 columns based upon its value.
For example, if the number is 100 then no decimals; if
between 100 and 10 then 1 decimal place; and if <10 then 2
decimal places.

I thought I could use conditional formatting, but it
appears that technique only allows one to change fonts and
backgrounds, not the formats of the numbers themselves.
Is there any work-around or other tool I can try?

Thanks in advance.
Bob Phillips

You could try the conditional formatting addin at
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html which allows greater
style of formats as well as more than 3 conditions.

--

HTH

RP