Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default margins do not fit page size

I get this message when I try to print and then my document appears to be
corrupt. I tried copying the document to a new file and it didn't help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
law law is offline

Did u manage to get a fix for this. I have the same, supposedly there was a
fix for 2000 but nothing for 2003 that i have seen.

I heard of a work around it meant going to print and re choosing the printer
you would normally use.