Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Retrieve earlier version

Does excel keep a cache or list of saved files?

I worked on a file yesterday made a bunch of changes but cant seem to find
it. I did a search found the file but my changes were missing

I'm sure I saved it and over wrote my changes.

Is there anyway to retrieve an earlier saved version?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes i found it. Some how it went to a temp drive on my home directory.

Thanks

tim m wrote:
Do you always save to the same location? Did you check all drives that you
have access to?

Does excel keep a cache or list of saved files?

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Is there anyway to retrieve an earlier saved version?