Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Importing Access Query

Is there vba code that I can use that will allow me to import queries from
access into a spreadsheet in excel?

What I currently do is create a command button and assign it a macro which
opens the appropriate query, but it does not let me choose from all my
queries. Does anyone know why excel does not let you import all your queries?
And if you do know why is there some way around it, maybe changing the query
to meet the criteria needed to import.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can't you use the Data--Get external data command for what you're looking to
do?
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.