Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Chart trend-line

Does anyone know if the following is possible:

Chart A's X-Axis is time encompassing 28days.
Can a trend line be added to this chart for just the final 7days??

(I don't expect it is, but maybe someone knows a workaround)

Any help greatly appreciated,
Jason.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about adding another series that contains just the 7 days and create
the trendlines on that?

Cheers
Andy

--