-   -   Compare by Myrna Larson (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106801-compare-myrna-larson.html)

Vince

Compare by Myrna Larson

Hello,

I have downloaded this zip file but I am having problems running it, is
there something I should know?

Thanks

Gord Dibben

Compare by Myrna Larson

Vince

"Having problems" is none too descriptive. Perhaps more detail of what is or
isn't happening for you would be in order.

The ZIP file contains the file COMPARE.XLA

Unzip and place the add-in into your Office\Library folder.

Open Excel and a workbook then ToolsAdd-ins.

Check the Add-in.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Gord Dibben wrote:
Vince

"Having problems" is none too descriptive. Perhaps more detail of what is or
isn't happening for you would be in order.

You are right, sorry about that. The information below is what I am
after - thanks