Old August 24th 06, 04:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Compare by Myrna Larson

Hello,

I have downloaded this zip file but I am having problems running it, is
there something I should know?

Thanks

Old August 24th 06, 04:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Vince

"Having problems" is none too descriptive. Perhaps more detail of what is or
isn't happening for you would be in order.

The ZIP file contains the file COMPARE.XLA

Unzip and place the add-in into your Office\Library folder.

Open Excel and a workbook then ToolsAdd-ins.

Check the Add-in.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old August 24th 06, 04:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gord Dibben wrote:
Vince

"Having problems" is none too descriptive. Perhaps more detail of what is or
isn't happening for you would be in order.

You are right, sorry about that. The information below is what I am
after - thanks