Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving XLS file as CSV

I have an xls file with worksheet made up of 3 columns of data. I save
it in Excel 2003 as csv file. When I open the csv file, the columns
are lumped into one column.

When I do the same thing in Excel 2000, 3 column appear and this is the
desired result.

How do I make 3 columns appear in excel 2003?

Thanks in advance