Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default filling forumal by colums

Ok here's the deal, I am trying to feel a series of cells by the colums
from another sheet. I've tried everything I can think of to do this,
but I can't find the answer.

Here's the forumal

=SUM(Sheet2!C2:Sheet2!C1000)
=SUM(Sheet2!D2:Sheet2!D1000)
=SUM(Sheet2!E2:Sheet2!E1000)

etc....

I need this forumal to go all the way down to,

=SUM(Sheet2!AZ2:Sheet2!AZ1000)

--
Dark Helmet
Dark Helmet's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37896

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

type this function to C1: =SUM(Sheet2!C$2:Sheet2!C$1000) and drag to D1, E1
to Z1
then copy all cell C1 to Z1
then select cell C1: and go Paste Speacial from Edit menu, Active Transpose
and click OK

pls rate me