Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need a little help please.

Hello.
I am putting together a spreadsheet but have struggled to get past this
final stage
Basically I have a spreadsheet which will show across a row.
A B
user name Ref (which will be O, S, or U) a number of days
between 2 dates.

I need a formula which will "look" at whether cell in B is U, S, or O.
It also has to "look" at whether the days in cell C is above 22 for (O
or U) or above 11 for S

If the criteria is above these amounts the cell will display a message
"Call HR"
If it is below these levels it will display "no action"

Any help is very much obliged
hotdog

--
hotdog6660
hotdog6660's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37869

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Muhammed and Don.
Many thanks for these. Both seem to work. I have put some test data
through. What a great welcome to the forum.
Thanks again