Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default problem with IF statement

I am comparing two columns with a IF statement and returning "Yes" if
they're equal and "No" if they're not. However, I'm getting a "No" in
cases where the values are equal. The formula works correctly if I
select each cell and press enter. However, my sheet is too long to do
this for every cell.

I believe this is due to concatenating/comparing two text columns and I
have seen this issue before but I can't remember the remedy. Thanks for
any help.

--
wolfpack95
wolfpack95's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...info&userid=93