Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Couple of Questions

I am working on an existing Workbook. One worksheet appears larger on
the page than the remaining 10. I have checked the font, all column
widths and row heights. All are the same. How can I fix this. This
workbook was linked to Word for printing purposes only simply because
no one knew that it could be done from Excel. I've eliminated this
link.

Also in another workbook there is a need for numbering in a column. Is
there a way that I can have this remain and adjust when a row is taken
out or added?

Thanks
Andrea

--
Toysforfids
Toysforfids's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37655

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check the zoom factor, ViewZoom

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Toysforfids"
wrote in message

I am working on an existing Workbook. One worksheet appears larger on
the page than the remaining 10. I have checked the font, all column
widths and row heights. All are the same. How can I fix this. This
workbook was linked to Word for printing purposes only simply because
no one knew that it could be done from Excel. I've eliminated this
link.

Also in another workbook there is a need for numbering in a column. Is
there a way that I can have this remain and adjust when a row is taken
out or added?

Thanks
Andrea

--
Toysforfids
Toysforfids's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=573758

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi thanks for the reply but when I print it does the same. Not the
viewing. Thanks though.

--
Toysforfids
Toysforfids's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37655
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=573758

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm having a similar problem. Everything (font size, column width, etc) is
eactly the same on each worksheet, but prints out various sizes. Still
haven't figured out what I'm doing wrong....

"Toysforfids" wrote:

I am working on an existing Workbook. One worksheet appears larger on
the page than the remaining 10. I have checked the font, all column
widths and row heights. All are the same. How can I fix this. This
workbook was linked to Word for printing purposes only simply because
no one knew that it could be done from Excel. I've eliminated this
link.

Also in another workbook there is a need for numbering in a column. Is
there a way that I can have this remain and adjust when a row is taken
out or added?

Thanks
Andrea

--
Toysforfids
Toysforfids's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37655
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=573758

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Forgive me if I'm on the wrong track and giving you something irrelevant, but
have you checked the Page Setup of the sheet which isn't printing the correct
size?
Try selecting File/Page set up, to check that the scaling is set up the same
in that page as in the others. Perhaps have a look at the "Margins" tab while
you are in there.
Kind regards
Clinton