Kelsey

Default does anyone have a great Interest only amortization schedule wher.

I am a mortgage broker whose looking for a good amortization template that
will allow me the propgram options of fully amortized or interest only
programs. Many of my clients are asking for an amortization on a fully
amortized mortgage program vs. an Interest Only program where overpayments
can be made into the principle. They want to see the difference in principle
reduction. I am only able to provide one based on the fully amort. option.
pete

Kelsey

We use a program called TValue for windows. It is a inexpensive program that
works pretty well.

Pete