Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Newbie question

Hello everyone,

I have data on a number of rows that looks like this (all in the same
cell)

Carton cheese 12x350oz
Carton wine 8x500ml
Carton cheddar 24x200oz

What I want is to just extract the 12, 8 and 24 to appear alongside, in
a separate column - I have tried text to colums but unsuccesfully, any
thoughts? The text length before the number is uneven, I guess that' s
where my problem is??

Thanks