Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Maximum amount of macros supported

I was just wondering what the maximum amount of macros is that you can
implement into excel because it fails when I want to add the 17th macro. So
could it be that the maximum is set on 16? I would be surprissed.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd guess that it's something else.

But there is about a 64k character limit in any one module. But you can have
lots of modules.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As Dave Peterson said, each individual module has a 64K limit, so your macros
would have to be huge.

Exactly what error are you getting?