T.D.

Default How come some worksheets automaticly change sums and others don't.

If I have a colume of numbers and add a new one, some of my worksheets will
automaticly change Sums and some won't. What am I doing?
Gord Dibben

T.D.

Does it re-calculate if you hit the F9 key?

If by "worksheets" you mean "workbooks", you may have calculation set to
manual on those workbooks that don't calculate.

Calculation mode is a workbook property.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:35:05 -0800, "T.D."
wrote:

If I have a colume of numbers and add a new one, some of my worksheets will
automaticly change Sums and some won't. What am I doing?

Bob Phillips

Has one worksheet had enablecalculation set to false?

--

HTH

RP