Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If value in data range (multiple columns) return row

I'm sure this must be the most basic question - but I don't quite
understand how to achieve this. Most of the functions I've read about
online only look for data in one particular column - I'll need to look
for values greater than or equal to "#" in multiple columns and ask
that it returns the row with this value in, for instance, another
spreadsheet.

I have used conditional formatting to highlight such cells already so I
imagine it can be done very easily - I just haven't found a way yet and
would really appreciate any help :)

Thanks!

--
flickflick