Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print Buttons

What I need to do is complicated to explain. It is for Gate Attendents
to print visitor passes on preprinted passes. I can do 1 but I need to
be able to alternate between 2 different passes. I pasted screen shots
of what If have so far on a webpage.....
www.digitalbirdcrap.com/passlog.html

I've never done visual basics before.... hopefully it will only entail
code....haha.

Thanks
Johnnie