Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Type of Drill-down View

In Sheet1 - Cell B4 there is =345.54+58.16+100.50-45.78+52.16 'Displayed
as $510.58
In my Sheet31 Cell B6 there is =Sheet1!B4 ' Displayed as $510.58

I need to prove a way for the user to right-click on Cell B6 of Sheet31 and
somehow produce a vertical Listing showing (maybe in a Message box):
345.54
+58.16
+100.50
-45.78
+52.16

Can this be done?
I can do this in another cell by utilizing the following UDF
Function SeeValues(Activecell As Range) As Variant
Application.Volatile True
SeeValues = Activecell.Formula
End Function

Any assistance appreciated.