Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help copying formula

I am wanting to copy cells in my worksheet from B11 to B23. The formula
in B11 is referencing another cell in a different sheet. B11 equals
'q1'H3. (q1 being the other sheet name) As I move down to B12 and so on
they also reference the other sheet. All of them have row 3 in the
formula eg: B12='q1'G3 B13='q1'E3.
As you can see there is no real order here. I am getting horizontal
values from the other sheet and wanting to display them vertically.

What I want to be able to do is copy the formulas from cells B11 to B23
and paste them into B27 to B39. I need the reference to the sheet though
to change from Row 3 to Row 4. This would mean that B27 should equal
'q1'H4

Is anyone able to help.

--
wal21