Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel cannot complete this task with available resoucres

Hi,

Anyone have this issues, I am flighting with this issue for 2 days and
I can't find any solution. I am using Office 10 with SP3 and OS XP.

I tried to opend 7 or 9 linked Excel files (2 Mb each - I have 1 Gb
RAM) and error shows up after fifth files is opened. After that Excel
freeze and it consume all CPU time.

Please help me ?

--
deathguy
deathguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37626

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure if this is the problem you're experiencing, but files will not
link and will give the error message you describe if you have more than
about 16,000 rows linking to another file, (I'm not sure of the exact
number). The size of the file isnt relevant to this as far as I know,
Rgards,
Alan.
"deathguy" wrote in
message ...