Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default if statement

cel b1 has a percent 12% c1 has a name "Jane",
cel b2 has a pecent 20%, cel c2 is blank,

I want to write a formula that looks at cel c1, c2 to see if there is a
name, if there is a name, I want the value in b1, b2.

--
JR573PUTT
JR573PUTT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31587

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

JR573PUTT wrote:
cel b1 has a percent 12% c1 has a name "Jane",
cel b2 has a pecent 20%, cel c2 is blank,

I want to write a formula that looks at cel c1, c2 to see if there is
a name, if there is a name, I want the value in b1, b2.

=IF(C1<"",B1,"")

=IF(C2<"",B2,"")

--
Hope I helped you.