Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Raj Raj is offline

Default Converting an array of data into a single column

Hi Gord (or anyone else... please look at my question at the bottom)

I tried the code under the google thread... it does work only till the point
that my columns have 3 rows of data... when my columns are less than 3, it's
not picking them up. Is there a way to modify the macro?

Thanks

Raj

Have a look at the code found at this google search thread.

http://snipurl.com/uxol

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:09:02 -0700, Raj wrote:

Hi there everyone

I have a table of data 10 rows and 10 columns wide with some blanks in
between. Is there a way to format it to a single column of data (order
doesn't matter). The output essentially just needs to be one column of data,
1 cell wide. If the blanks can be eliminated, nothing like it... if not, even
then I can live with that!!

Thanks guys,

Appreciate.

Raj.