Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing BackColor on Command Buttons?

Is there a way to programmatically change the BackColor of a Button on a
SHEET? I can get it work on User Forms and I can do it with Command Buttons
via it Properties manually, but have been unable to get it to work with code.

Not sure it is possible or if I just have syntax issues. The typically
".BackColor =" isn't working. I'm getting "Run-time error '438': Object
doesn't support this property or method".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

RBee wrote:
Is there a way to programmatically change the BackColor of a Button
on a SHEET? I can get it work on User Forms and I can do it with
Command Buttons via it Properties manually, but have been unable to
get it to work with code.

Not sure it is possible or if I just have syntax issues. The
typically ".BackColor =" isn't working. I'm getting "Run-time error
'438': Object doesn't support this property or method".

The only colors you can change in a command button are fore color and font
color. A command button doesn't have a back color...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao