Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WMIMPLEX

I just recently started having a minor problem with Excel. (I am using the
Microsoft Office XP Standard for Students and Teachers Version 2002). I have
downloaded whatever service packs that were suggested and all of the other
programs (Word, Powerpoint, etc..) work fine and until today Excel was
too...but today for whatever reason I get an error as it starts (Error 53)
stating that it cannot find the file WMIMPLEX. After I choose "End"
everything appears to work fine. The error pops up again when I close Excel
as well...same error.

So I need to either find a way to find that file and put it where Excel can
find it OR I need to find a way to make Excel stop looking for it. Please
help me...it isn't a major problem but it is annoying.