-   -   Symbolic Equations or "Pretty Print" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/104856-symbolic-equations-pretty-print.html)

Pflugs

Symbolic Equations or "Pretty Print"

A few of my coworkers and I were discussing what we would like to see in
Excel. The most popular feature was a way to view or design functions
symbolically. That is, functions could be viewed or edited using
mathematical symbols such as exponents and fractions, similar to EES,
MathCAD, or Equation Editor in Word.

It would be a huge timesaver to troubleshoot equations in a visual manner.

Pflugs

click "I Agree" in the message pane.