majech

Default Adding months.

I need to set up a string of dates. How can I do this so that if i change
the first month all the following months change as well? If I enter a date
in cell A1 and then type "=A1+1" in cell B1 one day is added to the date. I
want to add one month. Please help!!

Gregg Riemer

The Analysis Toolpack add-in adds some date functionality. If you have the
Analysis Toolpack add-in installed, you can type "=edate($a$1,1)" in cell B1.
This increments the month by 1.