Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can one combo box control the data in a different combo box

I though I saw a post on this some time ago but cannot find it. Is it
possible to have one combo box control the input range for another combo box?
What I would like to have set up is one box that has a list of my regions
and when a user selects one region the next combo box, for store#, will only
display the stores in that region.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

i hope you see this.If you mean a forms toolbar combo the answer is yes,i use
a vookup formula to populate the combo box(es)
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"MarkM" wrote:

I though I saw a post on this some time ago but cannot find it. Is it
possible to have one combo box control the input range for another combo box?
What I would like to have set up is one box that has a list of my regions
and when a user selects one region the next combo box, for store#, will only
display the stores in that region.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

--