Monty

Default if

if i type yes into a certain cell how can i then copy some cells from that
row into another worksheet.
thanks
Gordon

Monty wrote:
if i type yes into a certain cell how can i then copy some cells from that
row into another worksheet.
thanks

In the second worksheet, in the cells you want to copy data into, enter:
=IF(worksheet1!A1="yes",worksheet1!B1,"") substituting worksheet1 for
your first worksheet and obviously changing the cells to the ones you
are using. Just out of interest, what exactly are you trying to achieve?

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and
Monty

I have fourteen worksheets twelve for each month of the year, one for a graph
and the other one is, supposed to be a master.
I.e. if certain cells within the monthly ones = yes then I would like to
transfer part of the row to the maste.

In the cells I want to transfer I have the following formula
This is in column G
=IF((F4-E4)=15,"Issue letter yes or no.","")

and

This is in column H

=IF(G4="yes",F4-E4,IF(G4="no",F4-E4, IF(F4-E4<=15, F4-
E4,IF(F4-E4=15,"Issue Letter.",""))))

This works great. If the amount of days calculated in columns f + e are over
15 then in cell H issue letter will appear, and if I type in yes or no into
column g then the message in column h will change to the total number of days.
However what I need to do is transfer certain bits of information from the
row which days are over 15. at present I just cut and paste the info whenever
the formula states it is over 15 days.
But there must be some way of running this with excel.

Thanks

Monty