Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to rotate text in textbox 180 degrees?

WORD allows text direction change of 90 degrees. How do I change text 180
degrees?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to Format, the the Alignment Tab. Move the red diamond to the correct
orientation.

"Jerry P." wrote:

WORD allows text direction change of 90 degrees. How do I change text 180
degrees?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Wiley,
Under the "Format" drop box of my 2003 edition of Word, there is no
alignment tab. Tried every button but found no red diamond to correct
orientation.

"Jerry P." wrote:

WORD allows text direction change of 90 degrees. How do I change text 180
degrees?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You posted this in the Excel forum, so I gave you the Excel answer. Did you
mean to post this in the Word forum? If so, In WOrd, you must first create a
table (which could be a single cell). RIght click in that cell, and select
Text Direction.

Hope thi shelps.

"Jerry P." wrote:

WORD allows text direction change of 90 degrees. How do I change text 180
degrees?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jerry

Since this is an Excel group, Wiley assumed you were speaking about Excel which
has an alignment tab under FormatCells.

But it only allows 90 degree change.

Try a Word group.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP