Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default No idea what "Named Ranges" are.

I am trying to import into a Microsoft Outlook Contacts file names and
address in a Microsoft Excel file. During the import process I get an error
message telling me that my Excel file "has no named ranges". I have no idea
what this means, or how to correct it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ted
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Ted

Please check this link

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/named.htm

Thanks
Xcelion

"Preacher Ted" wrote:

I am trying to import into a Microsoft Outlook Contacts file names and
address in a Microsoft Excel file. During the import process I get an error
message telling me that my Excel file "has no named ranges". I have no idea
what this means, or how to correct it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Names.html
Names In Excel - A Discussion

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Preacher Ted" wrote in message
I am trying to import into a Microsoft Outlook Contacts file names and
address in a Microsoft Excel file. During the import process I get an

error
message telling me that my Excel file "has no named ranges". I have no

idea
what this means, or how to correct it. Any help would be greatly

appreciated.

Thanks

Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc