Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PE PE is offline

Default How create a pop up information box

I have loaded Sales Invoice from the template that came with Excel. When I
go to certain cells, a pop up box appears giving instructions on what to do.
Move to another cell and the box disappears. This looks like a comment box
but does not appear to be a comment.

I would like to create similar boxes on a spreadsheet I am working on. I
guess this is fairly simple to do but have no idea how to!

Would appreciate your help.

Al

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi