Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default time sheets

I'm new to excel. I'm setting up a time sheet and would like to know what
calulation I use to figure out the hours worked with a 1/2 hour not being
paid for.
Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sam, have a look here for some functions

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Sam" wrote in message
I'm new to excel. I'm setting up a time sheet and would like to know what
calulation I use to figure out the hours worked with a 1/2 hour not being
paid for.
Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sam, if you are talking about =(F4-C4+(F4<C4))*24

if you put your mouse on the lower right hand corner of the cell it will
turn into a small + drag down and it will fill the next row with
=(F5-C5+(F5<C5))*24
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Sam" wrote in message
Thank you that helped a lot. Is there a way to copy the formula into
other
rows?