Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default employee assessment test

Hi, I have a client which is currently hiring, and asked me how he
could test a potential employee on his/her Excel skills. I've never
been asked for such a thing, nor I know where to look. Anyone has any
idea?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A couple suggestions:
(1) ask them to supply their best program/tool that displays their
knowledge
(2) have some predefined task that the employer creates to test their
ability, then give them x amount of time to create it.

Not sure how else you would go about it.

mctwist wrote:
Hi, I have a client which is currently hiring, and asked me how he
could test a potential employee on his/her Excel skills. I've never
been asked for such a thing, nor I know where to look. Anyone has any
idea?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about spending some time in this group and just grab some of the most
frequently asked questions (ones with answers also). Can't get any better
than real people here with real questions.

-Simon