Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy completely same tables into one sheet

Please hlep me with following: I have 50 sheets with completely same
columns. On every sheet I have 20, 50 or 500 rows. I would like to have
all data in one sheet. I have to copy select all rows in each and every
sheet and copy it to another sheet, 50 times...

Do you know any automatic way to do that?

--
Svea
Svea's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28151

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'd have to use a macro to do this. You may be able to get something from
here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm#header

but I suspect it would need to be modified for your application.

"Svea" wrote:

Please hlep me with following: I have 50 sheets with completely same
columns. On every sheet I have 20, 50 or 500 rows. I would like to have
all data in one sheet. I have to copy select all rows in each and every
sheet and copy it to another sheet, 50 times...

Do you know any automatic way to do that?

--
Svea
Svea's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28151
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=567391

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you, I will surely try.
Any other ideas?

So I have 100 invoices all placed in one woorkbook but one different
sheets. Their columns are same. I would like to have them in one sheet
without copying each sheet manually.

Thank you in advance.

--
Svea