Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how much is water rates 25m

i can not work out my water rates, my landlord said i have used 25m help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

compare the present meter reading with the last, the difference is what
you have used.

Read the meter every week, record figures on an excel spreadsheet and
plot a chart of consumption

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have used 25 cubic meters of water.

What is the rate per cubic meter?

Assuming $4.56

=25*4.56

Cost is $114.00

OR perhaps more complex than that............flat rate for a certain number of
cubic meters then a sliding scale for anything over that.

Post more info to get more than a guess for an answer.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP