Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Vlookup Function returning #N/A error for two entries

I have a Vlookup formula that is pulling data from a download. The formula
works perfect except when it gets to two project number. But when it gets to
a couple particular project numbers the formula does not pull the applicable
amount. But if I copy the same exact project names and paste it. Then the
formula works. Is there a reason that this occurs when using Vlookup
formulas? Is there a way to fix this? It so odd because all the other
project numbers work and the amount is pulled once the project number is
found in the list. But these two project numbers return a #N/A error until I
copy the project number.