Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calendar on drop down

Hi all

not sure if this is possible without programming but thought I would ask! In
excel (im running excel XP), I want to create a cell that when you click on
it a calendar appears and the user can select a date. Is this possible (I'm
up against a tight time schedule).

Any advice (even if it's to say "No you can't!!!") appreciated

Kind regards

Rexmann
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not possible without programming.

If you do decide you will use programming, Ron de Bruin has code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP