Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculating and changing cells automatically

Hi Everyone,

this might be a lame question and the title for the psot might be wrong
aswell but I will ask it and get told off after :)

I'm making my own fantasy nba league for the upcoming season..

I have everything under control except for the scoring system.. I have
seen worldcup spreadsheet where as the score is entered it moves them
around the ladder from position 1 to position 4 and so on.

I have a calculating system where each round there are scores being
entered and another sheet adding up the scores and also what the
opposition socres on them and a percentage but.

How can I do it so if

Team 1 has a % of 80
and Team 3 has a % of 79
and team 2 has % of 114

then it would be ranked 2
3
1

but then the following round is played and now the %

is team 1 - 85%
team 2 - 90%
team 3 - 71

so it will automatically move the stats around and put team 1 upto
position 2 and team 3 down to 3.

I hope this makes sense if anyone can help that would be great

thanks.

--
Reign
Reign's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29134